Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Maternity Monday

I am not 100% sure as to my cycle...Since I only had 1 period after cancer treatments before the BFP my chart is all messed up. Based on last period I am 5 weeks. However, I ovulated late I may not be 5 weeks just yet. UGH. I cannot wait to go to the dr and find out for sure!


Stole this...like it so I'm keeping it ;)

How far along? 5 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: It is getting better! Before I found out we were expecting I had not slept through the night in over a week. Past 2 nights have been full of sleep!

Best moment this week: Finding out we were expecting!!

Movement: not yet

Food cravings: water & lots of it!!

Symptoms: Stuffy/Runny nose, sneezing, sore tata's and a few cramps here and there

Gender: Nick says Boy. I have no opinion yet...

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on cooking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? innie

What I miss: not

What I am looking forward to: DR appointment on Feb 17th!!

Weekly Wisdom: Life can be unexpected. Embrace it.

Milestones: We are expecting our 1st baby!!! It looks a little like this!

No comments: