Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And so it begins.



Many of you who will be reading this later on, have no idea as I write this now.

On January 20, 2010 we got the surprise of our life. I got a positive pregnancy test. When I showed it to Nick he was pretty ecstatic! Of course I had the "Maybe it's old" mentality. So off to the store we went and I proceeded to get another positive result. Looks like our little family of 3 will be growing!! We are expecting our first 2 legged child, Diesel will be so jealous!!!!

According to my calculation I am due Sept 25th!

Dear Baby G,

I feel like I have waited for this day all my life. The day I discover that I am pregnant with you. Those two lines are the absolute most wonderful thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to tell your grandparents about you, our friends, find out if you are a boy or girl, pick out your bedding, pick out your NAME, feel you move inside of me, bring you into this world, and hold you in my arms. I even willingly accept morning sickness just as a beautiful reminder that you are there growing inside of me. And even though you are just the size of a seed right now, you are already SO loved. I will be the greatest mommy in the world for you Baby G. I have dreamed of you for a long time and I know you will be absolutely perfect. You will be my baby; handcrafted by God just for me. So stick with us baby, we have a whole life to live together. You just snuggle in and get comfy and grow, grow, grow! I'll do the rest. I love you sweet baby and I cannot wait to meet you.

Love, Your Mommy

No comments: