Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Right on track?

I had my appointment with my oncologist on Tuesday. When I told him I was expecting he looked just as shocked as I did when I saw those 2 little pink lines. He didn't seem too worried, especially looking up the half life of the chemos that I had. The chemos were well out of my system before I conceived. He said that the levels of chemo i was given should not have affected my eggs either. Which is what he told me before we started chemo as well. He went ahead and ran my HCG levels and it was 9024.4! I was thinking it would be much lower since I thought I wasn't quite that far along. But it looks like per those levels I am right around the 5 week 6 day mark!! He asked me to call OB to go ahead and make u/s appointment so that he could get a better idea on the gestational age. He wants to make sure I am really not farther along than we think. So I called OB they were going to get me in this morning but Nick really wants to be there so I postponed it until 8:30 Thursday February 4th. I will be almost 7 weeks by that point and we should be able to see a heartbeat by that point. We will still have the Dr appt for Feb 17th. Right in time to tell Mom & Pop G since they will be in that weekend!!!! :O)

Only a week until we get to see our baby boo!!!

1 comment:

Jill D said...

I love that I"m not the only one preggers who went thru cancer! Congrats to you! My name is Jill and my email is rmegrrrl@yahoo.com if your interested in chatting!