Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dear Followers...

I am so thrilled to have accumulated so many followers over the past few months! Thanks to you all for reading this nonsense and commenting! I ♥ to hear from you all!!

I have a couple different blogs and it seems as though they "others" are being neglected. So I have decided to impost this "baby blog" onto my "daily blog" and will be soley posting on that blog so please head on over to Lucky In Kentucky and follow me there!! Here is the direct link if you want to add it to your list of blogs to follow http://familyofgrants.blogspot.com/

Thanks again to all you loyal readers and writers of course!! What would a gal do without all these great blogs to follow!!

Hope to see you all over there!


Photobucket

No comments: