Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Me versatile? Who knew!


I was awarded this sweet blog award by Gretchen



VERSATILE: adj [ver-sa-tile]
embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also : turning with ease from one thing to another

Here are the rules ...

1. Thank and link back to the award presenter ... THANK YOU, GRETCHEN!!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself ...
{1} Married to the love of my life {2} Kicked cancer's sorry ass twice {3} I have lived in CA(4x), FL(1x), SC(x1), NC(x2), VA(x2), & KY(x3) {4} I love photography but never seem to find the time to play around with it {5} I love to decorate {6} I have some of the best family & friends anyone could ever ask for {7} Last but not least, I cannot wait for my baby girl to arrive!!!
3. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered ... I'm making a modification and sharing my 3 newest blog discoveries; this way you can actually take the time to go and check them out! Ashley over at For the Love of Shoes , here are some oldies I like Casablanca and


Photobucket

No comments: