Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Appt tomorrow

I have my first official OB appointment tomorrow morning. I am not expecting too much. I am anxious to get my bloodwork done, that will be a sign that everything is looking good. I am not expecting another u/s for another 3 or 4 weeks. Since we had our 1st one so early. It's still too early to hear the HB on the doppler..so like I said not too much going on at this appt. Lots of paperwork and questions I suppose. I am interested to hear what my OB says about my health history, a little nervous. But since all my other doctors aren't concerned I wouldn't see why she would be.

We are so thrilled to tell Nick's parents this weekend! Here's hoping it can stay a secret until Easter!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you the best of luck on your appointment tomorrow!