Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 9 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -5.3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still just the Beband. I did get a new bra a few weeks ago but some days my boobs weren't as swollen...but it's pretty much a constant. I ended up getting a nursing bra at the recommendation of a friend instead of wasting $ on bigger bras.

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: Sleeping well. Let the crazy dreams begin. UGH.

Best moment this week: Telling Mom & Pop G we were expecting!!!

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be able to feel it for a while

Food cravings: Long John Donuts and Fries

Symptoms: Lightening boob and food & smell aversions

Gender: Nick says Boy. I have no opinion yet...

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on cooking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Wine. We went wine tasting and I had the teeniest of sips.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing/hearing our little sprout again in a few more weeks!!

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes jokers are meant to be in a game of Progressive Gin!!

Milestones: Ladies and gents we have a fetus!!!




Photobucket

No comments: