Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 8 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -4.7 lbs

Maternity clothes? If we go out towards the end of the day I wear my BeBand, my pants are just too uncomfortable with the bloat most nights.

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: In bed by 10 instead of 1am! Sleeping much better now that we got a humidifier.

Best moment this week: Sleeping through the night.

Movement: not yet

Food cravings: Frut mainly my 8.00 strawberries

Symptoms: Cannot seem to find anything that sounds appetizing. I have been gagging like crazy! Still no puking though! The past few days I have been so so tired.

Gender: Nick says Boy. I have no opinion yet...

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on cooking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: NOT having to eat 3 meals a day plus snack.

What I am looking forward to: 1st OB appointment Feb 17th

Weekly Wisdom: Eat.

Milestones: Starting to look like a baby!


No comments: