Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 6 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: In bed by 11 asleep around 12 and usually up by 9. But that includes some waking up every few hours ugh.

Best moment this week: Finding out my HCG levels were right on track 9024.4 at 5 weeks 3 days!

Movement: not yet

Food cravings: Actually I really wanted Oreo's and Lemonade last night. So my wonderful hubby went and got it! ♥

Symptoms: Sore tata's and a few cramps here and there. This morning I started noticing I am having a harder time with smells and I am smelling phantom sweet potatoes. NO LIE.

Gender: Nick says Boy. I have no opinion yet...

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on cooking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Margaritas at Mexican...only because we went & everyone else got one :O(

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Feb 4th & DR appointment on Feb 17th!!

Weekly Wisdom: Have faith in the Lord. He is always looking out for you.

Milestones: Baby's heart is now beating to a regular beat, although it's still too faint to hear. This week all of the baby's organs are forming and he/she is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin~First growth spurt!

No comments: