Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 7 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -1.3 lbs

Maternity clothes? I did give in & get the BeBand. My skinny jeans were getting to tight by the end of the day w/ all that bloat and my size up from that jeans were just too big!

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: In bed by 10 instead of 1am! Sleeping much better now that we got a humidifier.

Best moment this week: Seeing our GBaby & hearing the little spouts heartbeat! 128 bpm!!!

Movement: not yet

Food cravings: Fried pickles and veggies

Symptoms: My tatas are killing me still! UGH! Smells are getting to me and now the taste of meats are not so pleasant!

Gender: Nick says Boy. I have no opinion yet...

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on cooking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Not feeling bloated and wanting to undo my jeans by the end of the day

What I am looking forward to: 1st OB appointment Feb 17th & telling Nick's parents that weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." --Psalm 139:13-14

Milestones: Starting to look like a baby!

No comments: