Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

27 Weeks!!!




Your Baby
Baby's lungs and immune system are maturing this week as baby prepares for his grand entrance. If he were born today he would have an 85 percent chance of surviving as his lungs are capable of breathing air (with medical assistance, of course). Other exciting developments:

Baby's done a lot of growing over the past few months. His length has more than doubled in the past 15 weeks! And that's not the only thing growing—baby's brain tissue and neurons are all developing at a rapid pace. His brain waves are now firing away just like those of a newborn baby. If baby is a he, his testes will have completely descended at this point.

Your baby now weighs in at approximately 14½ inches and just over 2 pounds, or about the size of that roast you made last time your in-laws were in town. (OK, the baby is the size of that roast you meant to cook before you decided that ordering Chinese was a much better idea.)


Shay and our Eggplant 6.25.2010




Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaleigh Meduri said...

Aw, so awesome! 3rd Tri has been great for me, so I hope it's the same for you :)

ps. I change my blog link and you can find the new one in my profile, if you still want to read it. ha :)

Tiffany said...

You look so cute! I have a similar dress but it looks like a tent on me. Hmmph.