Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Rip Off? I think not!

It was so good to have the day with my hubs!! I missed him so much while in CA!! We wanted to spend the day together..I am pretty sure Nick didn't have a day of
Yard sales, Target, Bass Pro, and Babies R Us, and nursery work in mind!

We ran across a nice bouncer for $10 at a y.s. and finished picking up some odds and ends for his hike. I dragged him along to BRU to pick out gifts for a friend who is expecting as well as his sister, both are having their showers within the next week. We decided to try out PF Chang's for lunch (I know we are late on the bandwagon) neither of us were impressed! Target, as always was good to us! We were able to get our dresser as well as curtain rods and really get started on the nursery!!! When Nick opened the dresser box and saw all the pieces he said we just paid how much for a bunch of wood chips? Then coughed ripoff-It was too funny!! I do believe he was eating those words after the dresser was all put together. It really is a nice dresser and looks great!!

Things are really coming along in Briggsley's nursery!!
Room Painted
Glider Sanded and Stained (still need to lacquer)
Queen bed complete (minus new sheets)
Curtains Hung
Dresser Built
Light painted
Organization started

Of course I will post some pics of the dresser...the room is still not ready for the big reveal! ;O)



This evening we vegged out with pizza and Leap Year. It was a pretty cute movie..I love me a good rom-com!

I am parched...you think I would have been reading this to you aloud! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Happy 6 months to me! ;O)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie!! So cute! I cant wait to see "When In Rome".

I love that dresser! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment on PF Changs. I had it several years ago In Denver and didn't care for it..then Lee and I tried it when we moved here ..I wanted to give it another shot..I'm never impressed either! And everyone else LOVES it... I'm glad we're not the only ones..anyways, excited about your nursery! Luv u