Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 25 weeks 2days!!

Total weight gain/loss: up 1.3 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Still can wear pre-prego but prefer maternity especially pants

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still pretty comfy until the morning potty break!

Best moment this week: 6 months!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: Olives

Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain is about it

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Getting Flatter

What I miss: Being able to get up from a lying position with grace.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing family and friends in the next few weeks!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink the glucose! BLEK

Milestones: 6 months down!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've given up on getting up gracefully as well. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I am craving Olives too!! Its crazy!! I ate an entire container of black olives last night, yummo!

Caroline O. said...

Shay just wait until you have to have an "Exit Stragety" to get off the couch!!! LOL