Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Diaper Factory

I came across a lot of people who make their own diaper inserts on the internet. And of course I am down for any way to save some dough! I had emailed my mom about the idea before I came to visit and she was on board! Little did we know how much work and thread for that matter went into this little project ;O)




We had a fun filled few days working on these inserts and all in all we are pretty happy with the outcome we made close to 50 of these little suckers in small and med/large sizes and most def cost lesst than I could have imagined!!


The fleece that we had stocked up on (FREE) is a pretty wild multi colored leopord print and puts a smile one my face everytime I see it...so I am hoping this makes me smile at every poopy daiper too haha.

Wild booty




Photobucketg

3 comments:

Anne said...

You are so lucky that you have a mom that sews and can help you with all of this stuff, I am so jealous!
How are you feeling? Do your hips hurt at all? Mine have been killing me!

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cute!!

Now what type of clothies are you gonna use??

Brittany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your blog by the way! I also love that you're cloth diapering. I am too! What are you using? And you made your own inserts? May I ask how exactly? I guess I could look it up myself, I'm just glad to have found another cloth diaper user! Most people think I'm crazy! Looking forward to reading more from you!