Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maternity Monday (LATE)

How far along? 26 weeks 3days!!

Total weight gain/loss: up 3.3 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are mostly pre-prego but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still pretty comfy except some mornings my hips hurt and it feels like I didn't sleep a wink!

Best moment this week: hitting the double digits!!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: Right now macaroni & tomatoes!

Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain, hips & back are starting to feel the brunt of things

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Getting Flatter

What I miss: Hubby-he is on a 12 day hiking trip ;O)

What I am looking forward to: hitting 3rd trimester this week, spending time with family & friends & seeing hubby on Sat!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff.

Milestones: Double Digits & Ncick's 1st father's day!!!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey, hope you are enjoying your alone time, as much as you miss the hubs! Love your yellow and teal tank in the post below, SO cute, you look great. Hope you are enjoying the movement right now, I know I am! :)

Unknown said...

How did you make your blog so cute!
I had to totally change mine!! I REALLY thought it was a girl lol. I feel so silly. But, Now I can buy that cute onesie(SP?) that says super baby from target!