Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Jet Setters!

So the entire trip my mom and grandma were worried about making travel arrangements from CA to KY for baby girl's arrival! I told them that there would be no way unless I had a scheduled induction or c-section to know for sure (obviously) when she would be here.

Today I got an e-mail confirmation of their travel dates!! They will be arriving Oct 2 and staying until the 14th! Of course they will be out and about exploring as well as going to VA to see my sister. So I am pretty excited to have them both here for a while after Briggsley is here! They are hoping she comes late so they can still come to the birth, but if not, no biggie. I am just thrilled they will both be coming to meet the newest addition to the family!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

that is AWESOME what a perfect email to get! :)