Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

No news is good news!


Hoping I am not posting this too soon...

I passed my gestational diabetes test!!!

As I am writing this I am hoping that my dr's office just didn't "forget" to call and will call tomorrow...At my appt on Wed Dr. Brown told me that no news is good news and the latest they would call if I failed my GD screening would be close of business Monday. So it is well past that point, no call or voice mail. So I am taking that as a PASS!!





Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Nope, your good, congrats! :)

Tiffany said...

That's fantastic news!! Whoohoo!

I'd probably call to confirm, but only because I've had bad luck in the past with my old office getting results back to me. The fact that it's been almost a week though sounds very promising!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't call lol. Is that the test where you have to drink that orange stuff??