Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 27 weeks 3 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: up 5.1 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are mostly pre-prego but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: It is getting a bit more difficult to turn over and the hips are back to hurting

Best moment this week: 3rd trimester!!!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: Watermelon

Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain, hips & back are starting to feel the brunt of things

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Getting Flatter

What I miss: Being able to walk or stand without my thighs falling asleep

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up her nursery and the showers I have coming up!!

Weekly Wisdom: If someone starts talking about food put your ear muffs on.

Milestones: 3rd trimester!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd trimester!!!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you are STILL wearing pre-pregnancy shirts! Some of my MATERNITY shirts are too short, lol. I'm just bitter. :)