Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 24 weeks 2days!!

Total weight gain/loss: no idea. I was down 3 or 4 lbs before heading to CA. We will see what my official weight is at my dr. app on Wednesday!

Maternity clothes? Still can wear pre-prego but prefer maternity especially pants

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well. It is however getting harder to switch positions with this growing belly.

Best moment this week: Spending time with friends and family and reaching VIABILITY!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: Pizza

Symptoms: feeling pretty good!

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Giant gaping hole the size of Texas!

What I miss: My hubby but I will get to see him soon (I will be headed home by the time this post is scheduled to post)

What I am looking forward to: Seeing my hubby and showing him all of Briggsley's goodies!! Oh and PASSING my GD test! ( I know I can, I know I can)

Weekly Wisdom: I have every right to be peeved.

Milestones: Viability!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay Viability!! And, good luck on your GD test!

Stefanie Blakely said...

I felt TERRIBLE after my glucose test-- queasy and exhausted with a horrible headache! I skipped my swimming class and went to bed right after work at 5:30! I find out in a few days if I passed... Good luck!!