Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Lemonhead.



I have always loved lemons. As a child I used to take half a lemon and Ramen noodles(uncooked)sprinkled with the seasoning and eat it for lunch. Weird. I know. However, there was a group of us cool kids doing it! ;O)

Apparently the past few weeks I have digressed to a child. I have been eating entire lemons sliced up with a dash of salt. It is a snack usually a few times a week. It started when we would go out to eat & I would ask for extra lemons for my water. So of course I had to buy a bag of lemons and continue this routine at home.

About half way through I normally take a little break on eating them and think, I I am almost done with them and want to save some for later...If I don't do this however the oddest thing happens though...Apart of my cheek and ear get really red!! I get really hot, clammy, and flustered! It's like eating spicy foods! It is so weird I tell ya!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

MJ said...

mmmm.. I love lemons... my teeth can't handle them but man what a great fruit!

eat one for me :)

Anonymous said...

Im not a big lemon person, but I am loving lemonaide right now! Its funny how pregnancy can change you!

Im so glad to see you are doing well!