Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 17 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -7 lbs

Maternity clothes? Pants yup some tops just because my other summer tops are to big from the weight loss.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!

Best moment this week: Hubby got a promotion!!!

Movement: Feeling flutters

Food cravings: Lemons, Tacos, Brownies

Symptoms: None really feeling good!

Gender: Reagan (my niece) who is 3, states I am having a girl.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: Nick's brother & wife coming to visit May 1st, Derby!!! Then on May 5th our gender u/s!!

Weekly Wisdom: Mean crave unconditional respect & women crave unconditional love. ♥ our church

Milestones: Baby is going to be growing a ton within the next 3 weeks!! From an onion to a cantaloupe that's some major growing!!




Photobucket

No comments: