Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lookie what I got!

When I ran across Mrs. Lexi on the Bump I was surprised to find a bellow bumpie who also had survived her wedding and cancer in the same year (sound familiar?) I started following her blog at http://bennybuttons.blogspot.com

She was so sweet enough to give me this little diddy


Thanks Mrs. Lexi for my very first blog award!!!!


The rules for this award go as followed:

* Accept & thank the fellow bloggie who gave this to you
* List 10 things about yourself
* List 5 additional things that you don't like
* Award this to 10 other fellow bloggies

1- My dog Diesel is the love of my life right behind hubby & baby. He is so spoiled rotten!

2- I have 4 blogs. Yes, 4. Everyday blog. Baby blog. Cancer blog. & Wedding blog (however, this one is no longer in the works)

3- I secretly love going to the dentist!

4- I recently lost about 45lbs and loving the lifestyle change!

5- I attempt to be eco-friendly but I cannot seem to break my Lysol wipe habit.

6- I am very picky about my Italian food.

7- I love watermelon and cannot wait for it to be in season!!!

8- I have lived in 7 states and moved way too many times to count!

9- I am a lot pickier than I thought I would be when it comes to baby items!

10- I am a 2-time Oral Cancer survivor! I am involved in as much activism as I can get my hand on!!

Now for 5 things I don't like:
1- Most seafood. EEEK.
2- Friends who aren't true friends.
3- Call of Duty. UGH hubby's best friend on his down time
4- Rats/Mice. The worst thing ever.
5- Pulp. I want to drink my orange juice, not chew it!-I agree on this one Mrs. Lexi

Now, I shall pass on this award to the following lucky ladies:
Mindy
MJ
Bobbie
Ashley
Mallorey
Megan S
Eugina
Stephanie
Tiffany
Anne

I can only pick 10! Booo

Thanks again Mrs. Lexi!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: