Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 18 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: down 6 lbs

Maternity clothes? Pants yup some tops just because my other summer tops are to big from the weight loss.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!

Best moment this week: Movement is really picking up!!

Movement: Starting to feel more & more everyday

Food cravings: Chocolate & Lemons

Symptoms: Tailbone is killing me!

Gender: Reagan (my niece) who is 3, states I am having a girl.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: Nick's brother & wife coming to visit this weekend for DERBY!!! Gender u/s on 5.5.2010!!

Weekly Wisdom: Yes, people are going to look at you and ponder if you are pregnant of if that's just a beer gut ;O)

Milestones: Feeling all those love bumps/taps,I am assuming those are kicks/punches!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

You have a lot to look forward too in the coming weeks - the big ultrasound and feeling more/ stronger kicks!!!

Tiffany said...

Lemons??? Like, by themselves? lol, too funny. I haven't had any "weird" cravings... just repetitive things that I can't stop thinking about!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling the little taps! I love the feeling!