Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Registering...

Shortly after finding out we were expecting we starting a list of things that we wanted to purchase. It was very helpful while doing research, I would have one item listed and the know exactly which one we wanted to purchase and put it on the list. It has also helped a lot for finding good deals through consignment of yard sales. If you know how much something costs brand new then you can decide how much you want to pay for it used ;O)

Anyways...with an early shower just over a month away Nick and I decided it was time to start finalizing our list and organizing our registries. We had a great time at Target one afternoon adding things! I am a huge Amazon.com lover and since we have a lot of family out of town Amazon makes sense with their cheaper prices and shipping!

We registered for a lot of the same things at Target & Amazon so I will have to do some stalking to keep things updated. But this momma-to-be doesn't have much else going on!

Our registries haven't been made public just yet, we are waiting until we find out the sex!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think we're going to do Amazon too, but only if we decide to CD. I went ahead and started one, but it seems very overwhelming!

I can't wait to register! We find out the sex on Monday and I asked DH if we could start then, lol.

Anne said...

Hey, I just noticed that you commented on my blog, which is funny because I was just reading yours!! I need to start researching more stuff before we register....so this is a great post! What are some of your favorites? You should share them in a new post, that would be cool! Btw, I voted...for a girl! :)