Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 16 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -7 lbs we will get official weigh in at Dr appt Wed

Maternity clothes? The past few days I have looked better in regular jeans because of the massive muffin top I have going on.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!

Best moment this week: 4 months!

Movement: Feeling flutters

Food cravings: Lemons, Vinegar based salads

Symptoms: Felt pretty good this week other than some major gas pains.

Gender: Reagan (my niece) who is 3 states I am having a girl.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: Appointment on Wednesday & hearing baby's HB! We will also be setting up gender u/s appointment!!

Weekly Wisdom: If you gotta go to the potty, then go. Don't hold it!

Milestones: 4 months down! Almost half way there!





Photobucket

No comments: