Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shower

I have family all over the place. My mother and her side is in California. I was hoping to make it to my cousin's graduation at the end of May, so it works out perfectly during that trip that my mom is going to throw a shower. Yes, early, we know. But of course my 3rd trimester starts June 25th. So the original plan was to have the shower on June 5th which just so happens to be my viability date. It turns out that wasn't such a good day...so the only other Saturday or Sunday that would work was May 22nd. Right around the corner you say!?! Yes, that's why I got this little baby in the mail this week!



It's so cute!! I cannot wait to celebrate with all my family next month!



Photobucket

1 comment:

MJ said...

I think that is awesome!! Plus now I know Im not alone! We are actually going to have two showers, one in Colorado in May hopefully, and one in either Indiana or Michigan sometime later on.