Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Options oh options...

We have too many options it seems like ;O)
I have my heart set on this little girls bedding




For a boy
I love this



Nick really likes this:


Which we may or may not get the comforter.

Anywhooo my aunt Anna has asked if we would like either her son or daughter's potter barn bedding collections. Of course we would love to keep them in the family and possibly hand them down someday!

Here is Lauren's bedding


Here is Hunter's bedding




You see my great aunt gave me a quilt that I want to display on the queen size bed that we will keep in that room as well as possibly hang a quilt that my mom had made with a very old topper. The one my great aunt gave us would be perfect for either of the girl or boy bedding it is white w/ greenish bluish diamonds. The one my mom gave me has a ton of very bright colors and goes with neither. But does not go with the bedding for a girl that Anna would hand down.

Free really cute bedding that will be handed down from the family & hopefully passed on again...or cute new bedding with no meaning behind it.

What are your thoughts bloggies?!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I would take the hand me downs, they are adorable and then you can spend the money elsewhere, like a chandelier or a rocker.

Unknown said...

I like the boy polka dot set. Where did you find it?

Ashley said...

Lots of cute options, yuor girl stuff is super soft colors I would be scared of it staining fast.

Yes, where did you find the boy set you picked out? super cute!

But I love me some hand me downs!

Lindsey B said...

I love al of them but the hand-me-downs are my fav! Not to mention you would save money and get to buy something else for the nursery!!

Bobbie Grant said...

I would be afraid that the light one would stain. Leaky poo diapers, spit-up..very hard to get out. We had to throw away many an adorable light pink thing. I love the brown boys bedding you choose and the Pottery Barn stuff is adorable.

Stefanie Blakely said...

Ooooh, Love Hunter's Bedding!!!