Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 15 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -7.2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Bottoms-you bet! Tops-Not for a while

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good!

Best moment this week: Feeling flutters!

Movement: Feeling lots of little flutters!

Food cravings: Tacos

Symptoms: Organs have started shifting and I can feel that UGH. Had my 1st big round ligament pain experience EEK. Hello colostrum. Still running to the potty!

Gender: Reagan (my niece) who is 3 states I am having a girl.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: 16 weeks next week and appt on 4.12.2010

Weekly Wisdom: Put your legs up and rest when the RLP hits!

Milestones: Felt flutters at 14 weeks 6 days!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You've LOST 7.2 pounds? Girl, I've gained about that much, lol. And, yay for flutters! Best.feeling.ever!

Shana said...

I love your Maternity Monday posts, I might have to steal your set-up...your blog is great, hope everything is going good :)

ShanaNChris from the bump