Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: -4.3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Just the BeBand

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: My hands are falling asleep UGH. And my hips feel like they are being crushed...memory foam topper here I come.

Best moment this week: Double Digits **Week 10!!**

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be able to feel it for a while

Food cravings: Macaroni salad

Symptoms: Lightening boob and food & smell aversions

Gender: We keep seeing "signs" that it is a boy but I laid in bed awake trying to think of girl names last night for hours.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing/hearing our little sprout again in a few more weeks!!

Weekly Wisdom: When you aren't ready to come out yet and someone catches you at a baby sale, lie. Lie your pants off. ;O)

Milestones: Dad says I am glowing ;O)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love your blog so much Shay LOL I was so jealous of your widgets that I went and got some of them (the size one - prune/fig/etc) and the one at the bottom with the heartbeat and zoom in. I love it! I haven't seen you post much lately on 09/10 moms so I just checked your BBC to see if you alright. Glad things are good! Can't wait to do my MatMon tomorrow!
Mindy