Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 12 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -6.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still wearing the BeBand by the end of the day if I am in jeans. Thankfully the bloat has went down a bit. I did wear some Mat Jeans at the walk &hearts

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well except for waking up to run to the bathroom a few times

Best moment this week: 2 days till we get to see our little sprout!!! Last full week in my 1st trimester!!!

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be able to feel it for a while

Food cravings: Chicken Salad & Sweet Tarts

Symptoms: Still get nauseous every now and then as well as still pretty tired. But most things have let up :O) other than running to potty!!

Gender: We may get a guess from the tech at the NT scan on Wednesday!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Coffee. Cold pepperoni-another craving I suppose

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby on Wednesday!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't decide to tell most of your family weeks after your 12 week appt. I already have the itch to tell and I know after appt it will be worse!!!

Milestones: Uterus is now above my pelvic bone :o)





Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just found your blog, it will be great to keep up on here, how fun! :)