Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy 8's

Playing a little game of Crazy 8s!

8 Things About Me!
1. Married the love of my life October 18, 2008!!
2. Recurrent Oral Cancer Survivor!
3. We have a spoiled rotton 5 yr old dog named Diesel.
4. I have lived all over the country!
5. I have the most wonderful and loving family!
6. I am going to back to school to FINALLY finish my A.S.
7. I love thunderstorms!!
8. I love to roll the windows down and crank the radio and just drive on a warm sunny day!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. When our baby arrives!!!
2. Finding out the gender of our little sprout!
3. My baby showers!
4. Visiting with Nick's family on Easter!
5. Summer by the pool!
6. Hopefully going camping this summer!
7. Our 2nd anniversary!
8. Christmas!!!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took my niece & nephew to the park!
2. Dishes
3. Laundry
4. Internet surfing!
5. Found baby girl bedding I just ♥
6. Grocery shopped.
7. Read.
8. Slept!

8 Things I Love:
1. God
2. My husband
3. My baby in the oven
4. My family
5. My doggie
6. Autumn
7. Traveling
8. Snuggling

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go to Europe
2. Go on a train ride through New England in the fall.
3. Raise lots of $ for Oral Cancer research
4. Waterski
5. Sell our house
6. Buy a new house
7. Buy another car
8. TELEPORT

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey’s
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. ANTM
6. Life Unexpected
7. Glee
8. Parenthood

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Watermelon
2. Apples
3. Strawberries
4. Canteloupe
5. Blackberries
6. Banannas
7. Raspberries
8. Honeydew

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Paris
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Bora Bora
5. Greece
6. Jamaica
7. Swiss Alps
8. Canadian Rockies

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Louisville, KY
2. Roanoke, VA
3. Folsom, CA
4. Chapel Hill, NC
5. Pensacola, FL
6. Asheville, NC
7. Foresthill, CA
8. Auburn, CA



Photobucket

No comments: