Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Maternity Monday

Maternity Monday
How far along? 11 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -7.4 lbs

Maternity clothes? Just the BeBand. I did by some tanks on sale-just long ones and wore one yesterday cause I liked the color. Not because I needed it ha. I may wear maternity jeans to the walk this coming weekend just because I know walking a few miles in my jeans will be uncomfy.

Stretch marks? not from baby

Sleep: We got out 4 inch memory foam mattress topper and that has already helped a ton! Especially with my hips hurting. Now if only I could find the PERFECT pillow!

Best moment this week: Knowing that next week I will be in my last full week of my 1st trimester!!

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be able to feel it for a while

Food cravings: None really this week. I have been able to gradually get back to my normal eating!! That means organic foods!

Symptoms: I can feel things stretching and that isn't too pleasant. Headaches and gas, also unpleasant.

Gender: Nick said this week he now thinks it is a girl tehehe. I am sure this will change many many times over the next 9 weeks!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Coffee. I need to just break down and buy some decaf since there is less caffeine but I know I won't drink it often enough. SO maybe a Heine's Bros run?

What I am looking forward to: Oral Cancer walk this weekend in Nashville!!! Then seeing our baby again a few days after on St. Patty's Day!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't click on random things your computer will get a virus.

Milestones: Dad says I am glowing ;O)




Photobucket

No comments: