Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 14 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -6.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? When not in yoga pants my Maternity Jeans are on. I found that out the hard way this week. I headed to my niece & nephews ball practices and before we even got a mile away from home I was searching my purse for a hair tie to give me some extra room.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well except for waking up to run to the bathroom a few times

Best moment this week: My mom calling and being truly excited. I heard it in her voice. It seems things are kicking in. She was asking about the registry and wanting to go look at things ;o) Also my plane ticket to CA is booked!!

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be I cannot feel it yet. Hopefully soon!

Food cravings: Salad. Fish Sticks (gross I hate those)

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good this week!!

Gender: Most family members say Boy. Me I think I am going with girl?

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Coffee.

What I am looking forward to: Easter with Nick's family this weekend!!

Weekly Wisdom: My eyes are bigger than my stomach.

Milestones: 1st full week of 2nd trimester!!






Photobucket

No comments: