Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Finds!


I headed out to some yard sales on Saturday with some friends! Ericka is expecting in August and Amy has a 13 month old. It was so much fun looking at all the baby stuff! Amy was a huge help when Ericka and I both would hold up random weird looking baby items with puzzled looks on our faces. I scored a few things that were actually on my registry!! I also got a few maternity clothes!!

My mom on the other hand was busting at the seams to buy something. She called me from CA about the time all the yard sales were ending here complaining that she wanted to buy stuff & couldn't because we were still unaware of the sex. *Holy run on sentence) As we were discussing this she ran across a Graco Quattro Tour Stroller that was in "mint" condition! She scored it for a a Jackson! What a score!! Here is the pic she sent:


We initially were just looking for a jogging stroller and a lightweight one for quick trips. I am not a fan of the travel stroller...but I suppose you cannot pass that up for $20! So I probably won't be getting a jogging stroller unless I find that one horribly hard to push! We scored our brand new Chicco Keyfit car seat for a measly $50 and in stores it is $190!! So I must say $70 for our stroller & car seat (well we only paid the $50) not too shabby!!!!


I cannot wait to find out the sex to tear some yard sales up with the girls again!! Thankfully we have all summer!!!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great Finds!! I think it's great you are shopping for items second hand!! I plan to do the same!