Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Pot O' Gold!


Happy St. Patty's Day!! Grandpa Dan found out today that well, he will be a Grandpa!!! We were so excited to tell him and show him the u/s pictures!! I also sent out a text to a few select people who we would not be seeing or talking to on Easter w/ G Baby's u/s pic on it saying we found our Pot O' Gold! Too bad we can't cash it in until September 25th!! Everyone is really excited. I wish we could just shout it at the rooftops but we both really want to tell family in person as much as we can and if we cannot in person then on Skype when everyone is together! So we are waiting until Easter!

On another note. I read that at 13 weeks baby can start hearing outside the womb. I have been been talking to him/her but I think it is time to start singing and reading to our Little One. A trip to the store is in order to pick up Goodnight Moon!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog has made me very happy! I'm glad that things are going so well for you! I wish Easter would hurry up! :) Love you!