Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waterworks.


Nick and I have an ongoing list of baby names. Well more like I have had an ongoing list of baby names since we were engaged. There are a ton of names that I love and some I have fallen out of love with. Nick has really been into the baby naming business. He loved the 2 names that I loved and we thought for sure those would be our kids names one day. Well I suppose a lot has changed ;O)

Today while editing the list Nick was saying yay or nay to some of the names I thought of as well as throwing out some ideas of his own. I of course have a special name in mind and he put a little twist on it and I immediately knew THAT would be our girls name. CUE WATERWORKS. I balled. Call it mommas intuition but I just knew I loved it and so did Nick!! So YES we have a girls name picked as well as it narrowed down to a few boys names!! 1 still topping the charts!

If you are wondering what the name is going to be most of you will have to wait until s/he is here!! Sorry 27 weeks to go!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber---(Ryan and Trevin too) said...

AWW! I remember when we finally decided on a name. So exciting! Of course I don't know about having to wait another 27 weeks to find out the name you picked!!! lol. =)

-thanks for giving me another thing to do during the day...lol--