Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We spilled the beans!!


We officially spilled the beans over the weekend to all of Nick's family as well as mine. I posted a blog with some of their reactions!! We had told our sets of parents a few weeks back and you can read that blog as well.

We told Nick' sister Aundrea who is also pregnant, her husband Wes, his brother Corey, his wife Bobbie, and Nick's grandparents at a family dinner. Nick wanted to say grace and at the end of grace he prayed for Aundre & Wes' little one and for me during my pregnancy! Everyone's faces were priceless!!

I met my sister at a park to visit and told her we needed to take a pic, then I popped the ultrasounds out of my shirt & showed here. She was thrilled and of course very surprised!!

I told my grandparents in CA via Skype and they were of course surprised!

So the picture above is how I told all of our friends via Facebook! I just posted this and pretty much let everyone figure it out!

So glad that everyone is off of mouth lockdown and we can all talk about it now!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey, you are just a couple of days ahead of me, congrats!!! :)