Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 13 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: -6.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still wearing the BeBand by the end of the day if I am in jeans. Wore my Mat jeans on the ride down to VA and on Sat during the day and was so in love.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well except for waking up to run to the bathroom a few times

Best moment this week: Got to see baby at 12w4d and our litle sprout is doing perfectly!! We made an impromptu trip to Roanoke to tell Nick's family as well as my sister. And got their reactions on video :O)

Movement: Babies moving but I won't be able to feel it for a while

Food cravings: Sprees

Symptoms: Still get nauseous every now and then as well as still pretty tired. But most things have let up :O) other than running to potty to go number 1 unfortunently not number 2!!!

Gender: No clue.

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Coffee.

What I am looking forward to: Telling the last of our family tonight!! Coming out on Facebook today or tomorrow!

Weekly Wisdom: Definitely make impromptu trips to tell family & get it all on video!!

Milestones: This week I am in my 2nd trimester!!!





Photobucket

No comments: