Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fluffy Mail

I love me some fluffy mail, and I love it even more when it is unexpected!!!

I was contacted by a really nice gal on one of my pregnancy forums who had offered to send me some cloth diapers that were given to her that she had tried out but just weren't the right fit for her. She offered them to me for just the sjipping. Of course this momma couldn't pass this up!! We had discussed it but never finalized anything, I figured she waiting until we knew the sex since she had some girly diapers too!

Well lookie what I got


Prefold and Snappy, Blue Thirsties cover, Under the Nile fitted, and a FuzziBunz w/ insert!!

Some nice looking fluff if I say so myself! Thanks Ashley!!


I am so excited to add these to our stash which is all GDiapers at the moment!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Awww, love those! I'm obsessed with fluffy butts and I don't even have any CD's yet! :)