Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mommy & Daddy went shopping!

Yesterday when we found out the sex of our baby girl we high tailed it over to Target after breakfast with my Dad & Ruthie. Nick and I wanted to buy her an outfit or two. Well they didn't really have anything we were in love with other than some tights on clearance. So we picked those up of course! As mentioned before I am a consignment/yard sale/gently used kind of gal ;O) there is nothing some detergent, soap & water, or vinegar can't clean! Anyways I headed to the latest consignment sale last night with my nephew, his g/f, and their little baby Brayden in search of some deals! Of course I found some! I found this amazing little play gym with a cute little swnging musical bird for $4.00, yes, you read right 4 bucks! I was ecstatic and it even still had working batteries!! I picked up a few clothes as well, bottle cooler, and formula/rice dispenser, oh yes and some $5 maternity capris for momma!


Here are our goodies for the day






This morning Nick and I were talking and we decided we would go to another Target so we could update our registry and look for an outfit that the two of us picked out together. He is so sweet ;O) We came home with some goodies off the clearance rack!
3 cute dress, a bikini and cover up, and a sweet little hat!!

Here are some pics of all the clothes we have so far for her including a UK onsie I have had for years and some clothes my mom had picked up used a couple years back!



After seeing this tote last week it gt me thinking about a diaper bag...I love to change out my purses so often I figured breking that habit might be hard. So I decided to forgo the very expensive diaper bag, register for a diaper changing kit (pad and wipes case) amd get this tote

I think it is great and the price was even berrer $3.75!!! I think it works for Spring-Fall. In the winter I would probably get another, but then again maybe not, just depends what I find on clearance around that time ;O)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! I love the tights! I love cute little chubby baby legs in them! :)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see her all dressed up! I love going to the consignment shops on their sale days. We bought 11 pairs of Osh Kosh overalls for a buck a piece! For denim!

Love it!