Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Work in progress

I have started fixin' up the glider that I scored at a yard sale! First things first was to get to sanding. I have yet to finish the whole thing. Just the top part and seat.


I decided to take a break when I looked down and saw this mess!!

I will probably finish it up and get it stained by Tuesday. I want to have it all ready for when I come back from CA so that I can see the finished product with the slipcovers my mom is making!

I had to make some quick patterns and take some measurements. So I used newspaper and a sharpie ;o)




Nick and I headed to JoAnns this morning with our 50% coupon in hand to pick up some fabric for the slipcovers. I really wanted white chenille and he wanted this stuff called soft and fluffy. I won of course ;O)


I cannot wait to finish this little baby up and see it in all it's cost us less than $30 glory!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute?? You can look down and see your feet?? Im so jealous!!

Unknown said...

I am too redoing an old glider!! Re covering it too!! Glad I am not the only one, hubby thinks I am crazy!!