Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Maternity Monday

OK yes, I am a day late on this one!!

How far along? 22 weeks days!!

Total weight gain/loss: no idea. I was dow 3 or 4 lbs last week, but that was before all the goodies here in CA.

Maternity clothes? Still can wear non but prefer maternity

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well

Best moment this week: Coming to CA and spending time with everyone at the baby shower!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: None really this week!

Symptoms: Heartburn, Heartburn, & more heartburn.

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Giant gaping hole the size of Texas!

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: Cousins graduation this weekend and visiting with more family & friends!

Weekly Wisdom: Hmmmm can I claim pregnancy brain for this one.

Milestones: Grandma felt baby girl kick and we can now see her moving from the outside!!!




Photobucket

No comments: