Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sew in Style!



I have so enjoyed the help of my mom while here in CA in the sewing department!

I must say we make a pretty good team...I come up the the ideas and she does the execution with some of my help (or lack there of)! It has been great because she has been able to put her touches on Miss Briggsley's room from 3000 miles away!

Remember this horrible print for the glider....

All torn up! ;O) Glad to see that go!!!


Then there was a bit of this and that...











Of course I am not going to show any finished products just yet ;O) Gotta keep the suspense! I cannot wait to get started on her room when I get home!! I made a trip to Ikea to get some decorations as well as curtains that we spruced up ;O) Nick is dinishing up staining her glider while I am gone and getting things organized. We will pick out paint colors and get her room painted when I get home before heading to VA for 2 weeks!!! The crib has been bought & we are planning on getting the dresser soon as well! Oh I sure hope the image I have in my head of our daughters room comes out just like I see it!!!

Thanks grandma for all your help in Briggsley's room and of course attempting (once again) to get me sewing ;O)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Loving it so far!! Can't wait to see the end result! :)