Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mommy Hair


Some of you know that I am a cancer survivor and some of you do not. I am coming up on my 6 month mark and a lot of the hair that I lost was growing back and not looking so great under the dead looking hair that survived chemo and radiation (I lost pretty much from my ears down in the back, so I had all the top stuff to cover the bald spots) Anyways the point is my hair was looking a bit ugh shall we say less than great. I really wanted to keep it long, but it just wasn't going to happen. So yup I have that ever so fashionable soccer mom look now, pretty fitting I would say ;O)




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you look AMAZING!!

And congrats on 6 months of healthiness! Im sending you more fast thick healthy growing hear vibes!

Meredith said...

I think it looks fantastic!