Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Planes are for the birds!

Just now having a chance to blog about my trip out to CA. On Tuesday I boarded a plane to Chicago that had a short layover and then was off to Denver to drop some people off and pick some new ones up & then FINALLY to Sacramento! Goodness it was a long trip! The trip was made even longer with a tornado warning in Denver, so we had an hour and a half delay! Briggsley wasn't too happy with the plane rides she was all over the place and kicking mommy hard!

I love being out here and visiting all my family & friends but this time in particular seems hard, I suppose it is because of the princess in my belly and knowing that Daddy isn't there at the end of the day to rub my belly and talk to her. That doesn't mean Grandmas hasn't gotten her fair share in ;O) Briggsley did some moving and shaking for her last night and she got to feel her as well as we both got to SEE her! It was so weird to see that little bounce on my tummy!

Tomorrow afternoon Grandma and Great-Grandma will get a proper introduction to the princess via ultrasound! I cannot wait plus we get a dvd, so be on the look out!!

I am looking forward to spending some time with family over the next few weeks as well as my super early shower on Saturday! OH goodness I hope I have room to bring back all of her goodies!!

K time for a chocolate chip cookie.

XOOX



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such an awesome feeling, isnt it?

And I love the expression on peoples faces when they feel the baby move!

Enjoy the visit!

Rachel said...

Isn't seeing the movement cool? We just saw it a couple days ago for the first time. I was amazed!

MJ said...

You made me wonder if we were on the same flight, as we went to Denver last week, but we didnt go through Chicago so not so much!!