Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shower in California!

We are so very blessed to have such wonderful family & friends in our lives! Briggsley is already a very spoiled little girl!! I am so glad I was able to celebrate with everyone at a shower my mom threw for me on Saturday!!

The theme was lavender & lemons ;O) The shower was beautiful and tons of fun! I cannot wait for miss Brigglsey to be here & put all her wonderful gifts to good use!!

Thanks to everyone for your gracious gifts and coming to celebrate!!! And of course I am so thankful to my wonderful mom for throwing the best shower!!

Click here to view these pictures larger




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby shower!!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great shower!! What was your mom's hostess gift? I'm stuck for ideas.