Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nursery Revisited.

Of course we are back to the nursery subject now that we know the sex ;O) The reason why is because this bedding is in CA and I will need to make a decision in the next 2 weeks before I go out there...so yes, we are revisiting this subject.

Anyone have any decorating ideas to go along with the bedding options we have?? We love the Teal and Chenille bedding and have it all pictured in our head...as well as all those dollar signs. We are having a harder time picturing the Lamb & Ivy Jasmine set (green, purple, pink) since it is busier, like I feel like I am more limited if we go with that one as far as decorating. The print is flowers and butterflies which aren't really our style so I don't want to really decorate with those. So any ideas ladies?

There will be dark cherry/brownish/black crib, dresser, organizer block and rocker/glider. As well as a queen size spare bed. Sooooo....

Thinking light pink walls or light teal. Accents of darker pinks and greens. White bubble valance. We love this bedding put pretty pricey.


We are thinking along the same color scheme and like this as well. Not dust ruffle though ;O(


And this is the hand me down from my aunt. No freaking idea! Maybe butter cream walls?


Lambs & Ivy Jasmine up close





Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think all of the bedding would look good with green walls..except for the first one..which is my personal favorite..yeah the expensive one, go fig. I think the first one would look good with light pink..but who am I, Martha Stewart? Um no. :) When will you be starting the nursery?

mommy baum said...

I love your ideas! I love your website too.....so cute. Congrats on your little gal. We have our ultrasound tomorrow and I am thrilled to join the club of knowing our baby's gender. ;)