Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tomorrow.

Today we have a mover and a shaker!

I suppose it is because I have been pretty "idle" today. Lots of relaxing after yesterdays mulching fest and cleaning spree!!

I sure hope baby moves just the right amount tomorrow for the big anatomy scan!!
I cannot believe it is already here!! It felt like so far away just a few weeks ago!!

This morning Nick laid $5 on the table to put his bet in that it is a boy. He said I had to put a bet in...I just cannot decide. I have too many people telling me one way or the other to make my mind up for my own. Doc Brown who apparently is right 9 out of 10 times says boy, and she has my mind all a skewed!! And of course all those old wives tales mostly say girl but with a little boy mixed in. I don't know how much I really believe all that "I just have a feeling" business, I think it is more like that is what you want it to be, maybe that's just a feeling ;O) So, I thought maybe I would start to feel one way or the other the further along I got, but nope. That's right this momma has no clue. Guess I better get used to it.

Wish us luck tomorrow and baby spreads those legs ;O)




Photobucket

5 comments:

Rachel said...

SO exciting!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out! :)

Ashley said...

OMG good luck, this time is SO exciting, I cant wait to hear what you are having!
Post ASAP!!!! :)

Have a great appointment!

Caroline O. said...

Very Excited to find out too!

Have you had any dreams? I had a dream REALLY early on that it was a girl.

ALOT of people are having boys tho! Good Luck! Can't wait to hear!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Jess said...

How exciting, have fun today!