Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 19 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: down 5.5 lbs will know for sure at Dr appt on WED

Maternity clothes? Bottoms yes, tops are still too big.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: This week has been rough! Not because of baby but because of roommates dog UGH! It barks I wake up, then have to pee, then I am starving. Free to good home obnoxious Chihuahua in heat!

Best moment this week: Reaching 19 weeks! This is my last week in my 1st half of this pregnancy!!!

Movement: Haven't felt too much lately. Maybe I am just used to it.

Food cravings: Chocolate & Lemons (same)

Symptoms: Pregnancy fluffs have started...me oh my. Tailbone & sciatic nerve pain, it's weird I can be walking around and my left thigh goes numb. Also hello leaky boobs!

Gender: Looks like there are more girl votes only 2 days till we know!!!!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up! (same)

What I am looking forward to: Gender u/s on 5.5.2010!!

Weekly Wisdom: You will pop...and when you do it is overnight!!

Milestones: Finally popping and being almost half way there!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm still not sure I've "popped." Some days I feel like I look pg and others I think I just look chubby.

Mindy said...

Ahhhh I love your new background!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that things are going so well!

Another week down!!

MJ said...

Can't wait to find out what you will be having!!! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Kaleigh Meduri said...

Did you see?!!??! our baby is a girl! All the OWT were right?! The 3D place told us boy at 17 weeks and my docs office said it's because things weren't fully developed. Maybe the OWT are right for you too?! Yay.