Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Maternity Monday

How far along? 21 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: down 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still can wear non but prefer maternity

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well

Best moment this week: Daddy feeling Briggsley!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker!!

Food cravings: None really this week!

Symptoms: Not sure what Braxton Hicks feel like but I was having some lower pelvic pain this week as well as round ligament pain ugh

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Giant gaping hole the size of Texas!

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up!

What I am looking forward to: Trip to California and baby shower on Saturday!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Hormones will take over, and quickly.

Milestones: Daddy felt baby girl kick!!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I've had a few BH too... they feel like your belly just gets tight. Doesn't really hurt, just annoying I guess. Another fun pregnancy symptom, lol!